Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Inkheart


Bought wood and ox horn combs (at Mulan in SM Megamall). They say, there are lots of benefits that can be obtained from natural combs:
* Does not cause any static electricity
* Does not tear hair
* Spread scalp's natural oil, sebum, throughout the hair during combing
* Help remove dandruff, headache, insomnia, dizziness
* Reverse or stop development of silver hair and hair loss (for ox horn comb)
* Combing would excite acupuncture points at head, speed up blood circulation


After office, decided to watch a movie. I think I have been missing on this lately.

Decided to watch Inkheart, an adventure, fantasy movie. Father and daughter has a gift of bringing the characters of a story to life when they read them aloud. Because of this gift, Mo Folchart, the father, accidentally puts to life a power-hungry villain from a rare children's fable. But doing so, a real person is swapped back to the book. This is what happened to his wife when the book characters were given life. I like the story, I like the pacing, I like the effects... In short, I like it! c",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home