Saturday, February 07, 2009

That Was Close

I kept receiving an SMS informing of the convention they would be having today. I met them last month while eating and surfing at Burger King. Gave them my calling card. And I was not able to attend the convention scheduled for that month.

Decided, I'll check it out today. But, then again, received an SMS informing me the store I requested that they inform me that they're on sale did just that. Thus, after having my images sent for developing, went to SM Megamall to pick my much-coveted item... hehehe! That was 25% off the price!!!

Since, I still have a few minutes to spare before the anticipated Mass, decided to go to Hotel Intercontinental at Makati where the convention is supposed to be held. I wonder why, am already at the lobby and made inquiries where the convention is, but I still decided not to continue.

Decided to go back to Glorietta and surf. That's when I surfed that its company in India was being sued due to fraud. Whether it's the same or not, it has the same "name". c",) That was close!

From the internet, saw that it is a multi-level marketing company. And I don't think that it is my "thing".


Attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner a Veneto Pizzeria Ristorante.

On the way home, saw The Company performing at Glorietta Activity Center.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home