Sunday, May 03, 2009

Back to Corregidor

As promised my housemates I would be bringing them to Corregidor, and today's the day--the same day as the Manny Pacquiao vs. Ricky Hatton fight. I noticed that everytime that there is a Manny Pacquiao fight and I am out of the house, he always wins. Since I'll be in Corregidor, Manny would surely win! LOL

Woke up early since have to be in the ferry terminal by 7AM. Since we are ahead of schedule, we managed to eat breakfast at Jollibee.



Since I've already been to the place, I noticed that I got better pictures as against the ones I took when I went to Corregidor the first time.

We had our buffet lunch at Corregidor Inn. This is where we learned that Manny Pacquiao wins on the second round via TKO of Ricky Hatton. See? c",)


The previous time, there was a place in Corregidor where I had a bad feeling about the place; thus, did not enter the same room again. But, this time, in one of the places we visited where the biggest cannon was, was able to get images of orbs. They said, orbs are spirits. If you notice the upper left orb (near the man's blue cap), there is an image of a Japanese soldier as if he is shouting. If you look closely, there is not just two orbs but a lot!


Upon docking in Manila, we went to SM Mall of Asia to eat halo-halo and pancit luglug at Razon's for merienda.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home