Sunday, July 12, 2009

Crash!!!

For several days, noticed that I can't read the contents of my secondary hard disk. Hope it is just lose connection. My secondary disk contains all the images I took!!!


Thus, first thing, went to the computer shop to have it looked into. I already asked yesterday if the technician would be available today. What I forgot to ask is what time the technician would be in today.

While waiting for the time, left the CPU at the store, bought photo filters (including a slim circular polarizer for my 16-35mm L), and purchased an Asahi industrial fan with my Sodexho. Then, had lunch at Super Bowl. Finally, went back to the computer store.

Alas! The technician have already looked into it and there is no way to recover the files in my hard disk!!! Hayyy.... Bought a replacement IDE hard disk.

2 Comments:

At 7/13/2009 09:55:00 PM, Anonymous selma said...

hala! wala ka back-up?

 
At 7/14/2009 11:12:00 AM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

Meron... kaso hindi lahat. Yung mga shots ko nung 2007 ang nawawala... Waaahhhh!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home