Saturday, July 04, 2009

Villa Estrella

After doing the dirty work for two days, it's time to relax.

First, have my pictures and my friend's pictures printed.

Then, paid my bills.

After which, decided to withdraw some spending money. But the BPI ATMs are offline! Went around Glorietta for an online ATM. Good thing, the kiosk at Glorietta 4 have a friendly staff and was monitoring the performance of the system. Should have inquired first before withdrawing because of the system problem. Logic? No idea.

Of course, watched my weekly movie. Decided to watch Villa Estrella, an ABS-CBN presentation. A horror, thriller movie which brought a girl back to her past which somehow she managed to forget, with her ex-boyfriend. Their family's old resort would be renovated. But the bloody past of the resort would bring them in the path of the vengeance of restless spirits. I can't recall any movie I watched before with the same storyline--unlike the last episodes of Totoy Bato which pattered itself with a Demi Moore movie.

Then, have keys duplicated, bought Advil and water for my headache and attended the anticipated Mass. We had dinner at a Veneto Pizzeria Ristorante. Oh, also bought trash can and broom for my room... c",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home