Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Repaired, Reunion, Rally

Was in our Makati office when I received an SMS that my PLDT WeROAM's replacement SIM will be delivered at our Ortigas office. Oowwwww.... Will have to wait until tomorrow to test that new SIM. For the meantime, have to make do with the prepaid SIM I am using just to get access to the internet.

Today is also the treat of my friends for their birthday. Met them at Super Bowl for lunch. They are now working for a different company, thus, it also became a reunion of sorts. My gift to them? Something they can use against the A(H1N1). Hehehehe!


In the afternoon, received another SMS. The mobile phone shop where I left my dual SIM mobile phone to be repaired informed me that my unit is already available for pick-up. Again, have to do it tomorrow as I don't have the form which I need to show to them to pick-up the unit.

There is a rally today in Makati against the Constitutional Assembly. Walked my way from the office to Ayala Center. There is no traffic as there are no cars--the roads were closed to make way for the rally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home