Thursday, December 24, 2009

A Day Before CHRISTmas


It was declared a holiday. Wanted to wake up very late. But this was foiled by my niece who never stopped knocking on my door. Hehehe!

Was whole day at home while the kitchen is very busy... with hamonado, embotido, morcon, fruit salad, etc.


Sent out SMS greetings early, before the network get congested. Received lots of SMS greetings, too!

"I have a list of folks I know, all written in a book
And every year when Christmas comes, I go and take a look
And that is when I realize that these names are a part not of the book they are written in, but really of my heart."

"Faith makes all things possible,
Hope makes all things work, and
Love makes all things beautiful.
May you have all the three for this Christmas."

Merry CHRISTmas!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home