Monday, November 30, 2009

A Christmas Carol

It is a holiday. Time to tick-off a few from my Christmas list...

First, stopped by LBC to have my photo entries delivered (well, the instruction per photo contest is that the images should be mailed to them).

Then, went to Spectra to try the wireless microphone I asked to be repaired. (Note: Should buy a 9V battery.)

Been eyeing that Pacsafe laptop backpack. So, stopped by The Travel Club and bought it as my Christmas gift to myself. (wink) Anyway, the Pacsafe products are not included in the promo of The Travel Club on December 4 and 5, 2009.

Finally, went to The Landmark to buy toys as Christmas gifts for the kids, and have them wrapped.


So, it's movie time while the gifts are being wrapped. Watched Disney's A Christmas Carol, with the voice of Jim Carrey. Odd... but the Scrooge character kind of looked like Jim Carrey. There were lots of kids in the theater but I don't think the movie is really for kids. Can't pinpoint it...

After which, went to Bench to buy more gifts, and Carolina for ribbons. Picked-up my wrapped gifts from The Landmark, merienda at Delifrance, before proceeding home.

Not bad... as slowly ticking-off those in my list. c",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home