Saturday, December 26, 2009

Shake, Rattle and Roll for Panday

It would be a movie marathon for me with my Nana and Lyn. It is becoming a tradition to watch the entries of the Metro Manila Film Festival (MMFF) with my "angels".


While queueing for the tickets, already ordered food at Glorietta's Food Choices for our lunch. We would be watching the first screening of Shake, Rattle and Roll XI, and second screening of Ang Panday.

Shake, Rattle and Roll XI is three horror stories, titled: Diablo, Ukay-Ukay, and Lamanglupa.

With Diablo, a doctor treats a patient and begins receiving demonic visions. It is an exorcism. With Ukay-Ukay, a wedding is interrupted when a gown bought at an ukay-ukay turns out to be possessed. In Lamanglupa, a group of campers find themselves stalked by strange creatures when two of them destroyed the nuno.

I think I prefer last year's episodes of Shake, Rattle and Roll.


While waiting for the next movie, bought a gift for my inaanak. Imagine, after seven (7) years, I only learned yesterday that he is my inaanak! Laki ng utang ko (translation: I owe him a lot)... hehehe!

Our next movie is Ang Panday. When a meteor lands, an unassuming blacksmith is told that he has a great destiny. When the woman he loves was taken, he sought and fought the evil warlord.

After the movies, we ate at a Veneto Pizzeria Ristorante.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home