Sunday, February 07, 2010

Framed Shots: Philippine Catholic Churches

Today would be our camera club's first meeting for the year. But first, set-up my new dry cabinet which arrived Friday. Gosh! Per instruction, let it first stabilize for four hours before putting in your gear. Guess, would do it after our club's meeting.






The entries I submitted consists of Cebu and Laguna churches. In one of my Cebu church, took a picture of the moon yesterday and included it in my picture because of the black space in the image. Not one of my images got the nod of the judges... :(


Was dropped of at Glorietta, ate yogurt at Tutti Frutti, before proceeding home. My goodness! It took me sometime to arrange my things, but it's worth it! c",)



While arranging my gear inside the dry cabinet, had a chat with the Harvey Tapan. Learned a lot. But one thing related to my dry box, don't put in the batteries, memory card not affected. c",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home