Saturday, May 01, 2010

The Usual

(Writing this at Burger King, Glorietta...)

Should have watched Iron Man 2. But because of the loooonnnnggg line, inspite of several cinemas featuring it, decided to do my usual TXTing. c",)

(Writing this at home...)


Attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Italianni's. Picked up the photos I have printed when my niece TXTed me and she wanted to eat Tutti Frutti yogurt.

So, while waiting for her to arrive, went to National Bookstore at Greenbelt for I am looking for a black cartolina. At last, it is available!

Passed by BratPack and saw/ bought me a Kangol cap.

Since Manong will be bringing my niece to Glorietta, decided to buy an electric pot to replace the one we have which got "burned"(?).

Finally, as soon as they arrived, bought dinner for Manong at Food Choices while my niece and I went to Tutti Frutti for our yogurt fix. c",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home