Friday, August 20, 2010

Reunion


Would be meeting up with my friends from Canada. Have to take a half-day leave because it would be too late if I meet them up after office.

After leaving the office, passed by the Camera Club of the Philippines Center (CCPC) at Waltermart to pick-up my photos that were previously on display, went home to drop them and change to something more comfortable before proceeding the the Mall of Asia (MOA). Of course, went first to Data Blitz to buy a LocoRoco UMD. When my PSP got stolen, my LocoRoco is inside it. Was able to buy a second-had PSP yesterday. I'm positive it is not my stolen PSP. Hehehe!

Met my friends up at Delifrance. They have their two sons with them (the youngest is my inaanak). Went for a stroll around MOA before proceeding to the San Miguel by the Bay for our dinner. There's a lot of catching up to do. c",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home