Saturday, July 17, 2010

Photography: Building Bridges Exhibit


The exhibit would open at 10AM. But since we finished around 3AM setting-up, woke up 9:30AM. Boy, was I fast in preparing to go the the SM Mall of Asia (MOA) at the 2/F Entertainment Hall (near Kidz Universe) where the exhibit is. Arrived at MOA around 10:30AM.

Great! The programme has not started. Already our special guests are there. A few minutes after I arrived, the programme-proper started.

Generally, I would say the exhibit is a success.

It finished around lunch time. That's when I proceeded to Glorietta, my usual haunt.

And my usual activity... movies! Decided to watch The Sorcerer's Apprentice.

A young man discovers he has a great destiny before him as a master sorcerer (Nicolas Cage) recruited him and taught him magic. Unbeknown to him, he has the bloodline of Merlin, the prime Merlinian. It was said the the prime Merlinian is the only one who can destroy Morgana. I enjoyed the movie. Don't know to those who are expecting spectacular special effects, given the concept of the movie.

After, attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Pizza Hut Bistro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home