Friday, September 17, 2010

Tests, Tests and More Tests

Dighay (translation: burping) even after eating a cracker had me going to my gastroentorologist. Also feeling something in my lower abdomen. She advised me to take several tests and also referred me to an ob-gyne.

So, took a leave today to take those tests. There's blood and urine tests, abdominal and trans-rectal ultrasound tests. Also went to the ob-gyne referred by my gastroentorologist. She's the one who recommended the last test. On Monday, I'll be taking mammogram and sonamammogram. I think I'll also drop by my gastroentorologist on Monday to show her the results.

It's as if I reported for work. I was at Makati Medical Center the whole day!

N.B. Since I already have the results, what to do? Surfed the internet to have an idea what those results mean... c",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home