Saturday, October 23, 2010

Red Chili


First stop is at Pixel Point to have my MassKara photos printed. Then, went to The Landmark to have my anti-cancer juice fix from Fruit Magic before proceeding to Glorietta 4 Cinemas to watch Red, an action, comedy film starring Bruce Willis (as Frank Moses), Helen Mirren (as Victoria Winslow), John Malkovich (as Marvin Boggs), Mary-Louise Parker, and Morgan Freeman (as Joe Matheson). The movie was shown since last week, missed it because I was in Bacolod for the MassKara festival.

Definitely fun and lots of action. Retired Extremely Dangerous special agents find themselves under attack by the agency they worked for. Loved the characters "Victoria" and "Marvin", where the latter reminds me of Murdoch of the A-Team.

Picked my photos then had my lunch at French Baker with their salad starter. Went to PLDT's Business Center hoping to pay my PLDT WeRoam bill. Their QuickPay machines are still down. Tsk! Tsk! Went to LBC to have my photo entries delivered to the MassKara Foundation.

Attended the anticipated Mass.


As a belated treat to my friends, treat them for dinner at Chili's in Greenbelt 5. We had Classic Nachos, Boneless Buffalo Chicken Salad, Alfredo with Shrimp pasta, and Molten Chocolate Cake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home