Saturday, April 02, 2011

Source Code

(Writing this at Glorietta's Food Choices using my new Samsung Galaxy Tab...)

My first weekend activity is to go to a dentist. Already made an appointment with Dr. Jay Catipon for 11am. This would be my first time going to him and would say I had a nice experience. I am not afraid of dentists (for some people are). For those in fear of dentists, Dr. Jay can ease those worries away.

Then, proceeded to Glorietta for my movie fix. Bought ticket for the 2:25pm show, have my photos developed, lunch at Mongolian Quickstop and wait for the start of the movie.

(To be continued..)


Watched Source Code, an action, sci-fi, thriller movie about a decorated airman sent to live out the last eight minutes of a man on a commuter train that's about to be bombed. His mission is to relive the incident while investigating who the bomber is to prevent a second major catastrophe. Makes you think, not only about the case being investigated but also about the airman who has to relive the incident several times to get his answers.

After the movie, attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at New Bombay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home