Saturday, May 14, 2011

Wawa On The Go

(Writing this at Glorietta's Food Choices..)


Did not originally planned to join our office camera club's summer photo shoot at the Wawa Dam in Montalban. If I have to go there using the public transport system with my camera, lenses, tripod, etc., never dream of it. Didn't realize that somebody made sure I'll have a ride. Now, I have to go. In the end, I invited the Tilak Hettige to join us.

Met my officemate at Glorietta 4 around 6:45 a.m., picked up Tilak around 7:00 a.m., and we're on our way. We made a breakfast stop-over at Jollibee.

No wonder Tilak is a great photographer and have the "eye", our trek to where the other camera club members are, he already captured wonderful images. He made a short talk on photography to the group.

A little before lunchtime, we trekked back to our cars to leave.

Had lunch at Glorietta and proceeded home to drop my gear, shower and pick-up the items for our "morphed" photo booth. Two camera club members would be covering an officemate's event, an idea "germinated" from the photo booth concept, making use of my Canon Selphy printer. But this tme, there's a different niche we would be focusing on.

Went back to Glorietta to attend the anticipated Mass. The Mass ended 15 minutes earlier. Good thing, too. Enough time for me to go to the jeepney terminal to go to the event's venue. The event would start around 7:00 p.m.

Our new concept seemed a "hit". Manong picked me up around 12 midnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home