Sunday, April 17, 2011

Palaspas

(Writing this at Gorietta's Food Choices...)

Was not able to attend the anticipated Mass yesterday because I joined the Aliwan Fiesta. I already asked Manong to buy me palaspas so that I can bring it to Mass.



My alarm clock did not turn on. When I woke up, I saw it beside me. Must have slept while setting the alarm. Hehe! I must really be tired. In a speed of light, I ate breakfast, dressed-up and left the house. Was planning to attend the Mass at Glorietta (which I usually do for anticipated Mass), but due to time. went to St. John Bosco Parish Church instead.

After, went to Glorietta for my weekend movie. First, ate mongolian bowl of Mongolian Quick-Stop. For dessert, I think I'll have White Hat's Cobbler's Hat.

(To be continued...)

Watched Gnomeo and Juliet in 3D. It is another version of Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet... for kids. Of course, since it is for kids, it is a happy, ever-after ending.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home