Saturday, July 30, 2011

Rainy Saturday

(Writing this at Glorietta's Food Choices..)

Already had my movie for this week; thus, just chilling it at the mall with the gloomy weather brought by Typhoon Kabayan. It was a good decision to give the photos I promise to my "subject" for the Documentary Photography yesterday. At least, now, I don't have to travel through the downpour.

Renewed my Laking National, National Bookstore's loyalty card; paid my bills; lunch of Mongolian bowl at Foood Choices' Mongolian Quick Stop. Will spend time at Food Choices while waiting for the anticipated Mass reading my photography book.

(To be continued..)

Attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at the a Veneto Pizzeria Ristorante. Remembered I saw about the negativiTEE shirts, dropped by to buy one "Feeling."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home