Sunday, October 02, 2011

The Sorcerer and The White Snake

Today is my camera club's monthly. Those whose birthday falls in that month brings food for the meeting as treat. Ordered pancit malabon for the meeting and for the house because it is my niece's birthday. Also bought pichi-pichi for the house.

Don't feel like staying at the meeting (the weather is gloomy and I know it would be hard for me to take a ride home when it's raining). Thus, left and proceeded to Glorietta after dropping off the pancit malabon and my photo entry for "Seeing Double".


Had my second movie for this weekend. The Sorcerer and The White Snake is a fantasy, action movie about a sorcerer-monk faces the sister snake demons as he tries to uphold the law that prohibits humans and demons from having relations. The movie tries to adapt the original Chinese films on supernatural action. Although there are action, the movie also presents true love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home