Saturday, August 27, 2011

Fifth Final Destination

Decided to push thru with the idea I have been toying for a week... start a business with little capital (to have a small risk) while having a passive income. Got my kit.


After, watched my weekend movie while having my lunch inside the cinema. The movie is the Final Destination 5, a suspense/thriller which works on the idea that you cannot cheat Death. From the previous installments, as I recall, the death of survivors cycles until all is dead. But in this case, if the survivor kills another, he/she gets the time to live the person he killed. I guess, the Final Destination series works on knowing who will be killed next and it would be truly gruesome. :P

After, attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at New Bombay. Was able to recruit one retailer. (wink)



If anyone wishes to start a prepaid loading business at PhP250.00, post a comment here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home