Monday, October 17, 2011

a Veneto Pizzeria Ristorante

My small Linksys router (forgot the model but 4 inches x 4 inches x 1 inch in size) breathed its last. Thus, decided to buy a new one after my belated birthday treat/lunch to my friends at a Veneto Pizzeria Ristorante in Glorietta. Had fun with their company. Got me a Royce chocolates as gift. Thanks!

I like Linksys and would have bought one. The Linksys router I bought for my brother which is about 5+ years ago is still alive and kicking. And it's open 24x7. But I am looking for a router with a small footprint. Thus, it's either the same size or it has to be standing.

Thus, bought me a Belkin N300 Wireless N Router. Definitely fast if connecting via wifi. But through LAN, it's half the speed of my DSL!!! Odd because LAN speed should be faster. (sad)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home