Monday, May 14, 2012

Medical Tests

It is a battery of tests for me today.

First stop is Makati Medical Center's Breast Clinic. I have a 10am appointment for sonomammography. Arrived 9:30am. Have time to rest (and blog hehe!) while waiting for my turn.

Funny thing, husbands who accompanied their wives for their tests are bored to death. They keep on dropping by to check if their spouses have been checked.

Finished around 10:58am and proceeded to the 5th Floor to register for my next test. Was told to be back around 1:30pm. Thus, lunch!!!

After lunch at Tokyo Tokyo, returned back to Makati Medical Center. Was tested around 1:30pm. Exact!!!

Next stop is the Medical Plaza Makati for my eye check-up.

After all the tests, proceeded to Glorietta to treat myself to a movie. Watched 21 Jump Street.  Messing up their first bust, two rookies are assigned to a special unit that goes undercover into high schools root out drug rings.  As expected, the film is funny and absurd, without pretensions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home