Saturday, August 04, 2012

Brave

Taking my newly-installed Android application to the works... and "Do It Tomorrow" delivered.

Bring car for servicing.  Check.

Buy a Cloud 9 cake as a gift.  Hmmm... the cake is not available at Claudette's.  I guess, it is still a check?

Buy the religious items on my list.  Able to buy them at Word and Life, The Landmark and SM Makati.  Check.

Since it's my movie weekend, had lunch first at Glorietta's Food Choices.


Princess Merida refuses to accept her role as royalty.  Due to her stubborness, she releases a terrible curse; thus, she must use all her wit and skill to make things right.  But I must say, the queen bear in Brave makes the movie lovable.  Inspite knowing the errors of her daughter, she's a real mother, bear or not.

After the movie, attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at New Bombay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home