Saturday, September 15, 2012

Resident Evil?

As planned, would have our family picture framed.  The picture is a life-size of me when I was still small.  My parents are seated that is why it is not really THAT big.

But first, dropped-off my niece to Nega Sports Center where their office has a sports activity.

Then, went to Gallery Frames at Glorietta.  I have already canvassed before all the shops at Glorietta that offer framing services, and Gallery Frames offer reasonable price without sacrificing quality.

Lunch first and proceeded to Glorietta 4 Cinemas to watch Resident Evil: Retribution.  Uh-oh!  If I watch the movie, won't be able to attend the anticipated Mass.  Verdict:  window shop, instead.  LOL

Attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at New Bombay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home