Saturday, December 08, 2012

Canon Photomarathon 2012

Registration starts 6:30AM.  Will leave the house around that time.  Friends who will also join already sent an SMS that they are already there at Fort Santiago, Intramuros for the Canon Photomarathon 2012.  Still, took my time.  LOL

There will only be two (2) themes.  Here are my entries...

Theme 1:
Entering the seven gates of Feudal Lords
The Stream of Imagination and 400 years unfolds,
Fortified from strength
of Distinguished and ever loyal subject
Is vibrant urban fabric of life
where colonial past reflect.


Since it is too hot, when my friend and I were able to take photo for Theme 1, we decided to go back, eat halo-halo at Chowking, then submitted our entry.

Theme 2 was announced after lunch:
A magical city that will shape our Future
With Nationalism embedded in our Culture
The heroic legacy of dungeons you will see
Gleaming with amber spectrum and Classic Beauty.


Since it is really hot, my friend and I decided to leave after submitting our entry for Theme 2.  Dropped her off at Glorietta, proceeded home to leave my gear and proceeded back to Glorietta to attend the anticipated Mass.  Had dinner at Luk Yuen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home