Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Iron Man 3

After monitoring again the system, was decided to leave it on.  All that ate my morning.

Since a holiday, decided to enjoy the rest of the day.  My niece will be joining me watch Iron Man 3.  Bought tickets via m-Pass... the better for us not to line up for tickets.  LOL

Since there is still time before our movie, had a cool drink at The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf then went to The Landmark.  My niece was able to buy herself a watch.  Not the one she is "eyeing" but definitely chic.

From http://marvel.com/ironman3

A terrorist attacks millionaire superhero Tony Stark / Iron Man and those he loves.  All rooted because of his indifference during his playboy days.  Love the quips and witty remarks.  Lots of action but definitely fun.  I just wonder, did he really "hang up the gloves"?

Went to Shoemart where my niece was able to buy two pair of shoes for PhP399!  She also withdraw and was able to buy a headset.  I was able to renew my SM Advantage.  We then had dinner of Go Greek!'s lamb chop platter at Food Choices.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home