Sunday, August 04, 2013

Doors And Windows

Since I have an entry, would be attending our camera club's monthly meeting.

First, picked-up my entry at Photoline in Glorietta before proceeding to FEMI Building where our meeting will be held.  Did not finish the meeting because my friend who always drop me off at Glorietta after our monthly meeting would be leaving early.  So, left early.

Have a meryenda of Mongolian Quick-Stop's quick bowl and Cupcakes by Sonja's choco cream pie.   Then bought a Parker pencil, the pair for my Parker ball pen, at National Bookstore before proceeding home.

Went to St. Alphonsus Mary de Ligouri in Magallanes to go to the wake of a relative.  Before proceeding home, went to Pancake House to make pagpag, superstition of going first to another place before going home in order not to bring home the bad luck.



Oh!  One of my entries got 14th place... and don't know which one.  Weh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home