Sunday, April 06, 2014

California Eco-Bike Vista

It is our camera club's monthly meeting.  It is a new venue... near De La Salle University.  As usual, left early because I would be picking-up my eco-bike.

Supposed to pick it up around 5PM.  But since I already got the call that the bike is ready, was at CD-R King in Victory Pasay Mall around 3:30PM.


The girl who made a downpayment and was supposed to have reserved for the red Vista was also there.  She got the red Ventura, which also arrived today.  There is an extra red Ventura which arrived at the store.  Stuck to my guns and still chose the red Vista.  :-)

The friendly staff of CD-R King showed us again how to operate the eco-bike.  And one of them delivered the bike (since we don't know how to ride one) with Mhai hitching a ride.

Bought pizza and lasagna at Greenwhich for our meryenda before proceeding home.  Tried the bike at home.  I have a lot of learning to do. Weh!  (Note:  In the first place, I do not know how to ride a bicycle.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home