Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Dilim

Finally, decided to renew my passport.  Have set an appointment today at 11AM.  Per DFA instruction, I should be there 30 minutes before my set appointment.


Was already in the area before 9:30AM that I decided to have breakfast first at McDonald's.  Had I known, should have went directly.  Took me about three (3) hours for my passport renewal application be processed.  It would take 15 days for its release.  Have it delivered.

Since I am already out, decided to watch a movie, and was craving for the spinach and feta cheese ravioli.  Went to my favorite mall, Glorietta, bought a discounted movie ticket for Dilim, lunch at Bistro Ravioli before my movie.


Maritess, a nursing student, will continue her studies in Manila to enjoy the scholarship awarded to her.  Since she will take summer class for the courses that has to be accredited by her new school, she was alone in the dorm where she will be staying.  She experiences strange occurrences in the dorm.  It is not actually a horror movie (inspite of the presence of ghosts) but more of a mystery movie.

After the movie, bought a chocolate truffle at Sugarhouse before proceeding home.



The start of my five-day mandatory leave yesterday is to complete one computer game I installed in my netbook I leave at the office that has to be formatted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home