Saturday, October 04, 2014

Annabelle

Already set a schedule with my dentist, Dr. Jay Catipon, as my tooth cracked.  It was set for 10AM.  He "saved" my tooth!  And it is always nice meeting his lovely dentist-wife.

After, proceeded to Glorietta for my usual weekend haunt.  My movie is either Annabelle or The Equalizer.  But "The Equalizer" has a longer screening time and it might eat up my time for the anticipated Mass.  So, bought a discounted movie ticket for "Annabelle".

Ate lunch first at Bistro Ravioli (again?!).  Since I received an SMS from Edgar, the driver, if I can buy for him the Samsung Galaxy V which he plans to give to his wife, went to Wellcom.  Got a PhP100 discount.


In the movie The Conjuring, the haunted doll Annabelle was first seen.  Those who watched the movie were curious about Annabelle; thus, the movie.  The common reaction of the audience is why would those characters in the movie be so interested in the doll when it is agh-lee (ugly).  The true Annabelle doll is actually a rag doll.  It is not really scary although the scene where the audience were screaming is the one in the elevator (haha!).  What kept my eyes closed is when the lead actress is sewing and you know her finger will be pricked by the electric sewing machine's needle.

After the movie, attended the anticipated Mass and we had dinner at Kaya.  Bought a chocolate truffle from Sugarhouse before proceeding home.  Gave the mobile phone to Edgar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home