Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Manila Ocean Park

Before the year ends, usually my nephews and nieces "bond".  But look like this year, this "tradition" will not take place.  Was thinking of having it at Manila Ocean Park.  Since I have not been there, decided to go to check if the teenagers would enjoy it.

Bought a package online, the Deep Sea Rush 6.

It includes the Sea Lion Show...


Oceanarium...


Back of the House...


Jellies Exhibit...



Sharks and Rays Dry Encounter, and Symphony Evening Show.

Since the Symphony Evening Show is still at 6PM and I have already completed around 2PM, decided to leave.

Left my gear at home and proceeded to Glorietta.  I received t-shirts as a gift but I prefer a bigger size.  Good thing the store is my "suki" that they allowed me to change the size of the shirts even without the receipt.

Also bought an extra battery for my Canon N2. Found it (Canon N2) useful for my "selfie" shots while "touring" the Manila Ocean Park.

Was picked-up by the driver.  Passed by Pet Express first to buy a gnawler dog bone and ball for Tsubasa before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home