Saturday, December 19, 2015

Gifts

Picked-up the "Food for the Gods" I ordered at Mary Grace.  Gave one box for the staff of Mongolian Quick Stop at Food Choices and gave two boxes for the staff of KARADA Philippines.  Nice to see the reaction when they did not expect to receive a gift.

No plans of watching a movie.  So, had my lunch at Food Choices.  Then, looked for a gift for the lunch reunion we will have on Monday--bought items at Sesou Nature Source.  Liked the gift I bought for my nieces at Stradivarius; thus, thinking of buying one for myself.  Left my purchases at The Landmark's package counter, where I also bought some items for me.

Attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Bulgogi Brothers.  Did some groceries at The Landmark (including Nana's diapers) before proceeding home.

There are still people at home, remnants of the Christmas party hosted by my kuya.  Bongbong Marcos, who is running for Vice President of the country, arrived.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home