Sunday, March 05, 2017

Salubsob, Again

Taught my new "angel" how to use the juicer.  Finally, have my morning anti-cancer juice! c",)

Since I already have in mind where I will put the Christ the King statue I bought, cleaned up the cabinet.  So easy to just throw everything in the box for storage.  Hehehe!

Norlie kindly brought the statues I bought to have blessed.  I will give the Miraculous Medal statue to Vangie.

So, as soon as Norlie arrived, put my images in place.  Nice.  Also have my rechargeable batteries charged for my flameless candles.  Asked my "angels" to open them every 6PM and just switch them off the following morning.

Then, called St. Paul's at SM Mall of Asia.  Wanted to buy the Mary, Untier of Knots image.  They have it!  So rushed to buy them.  Bought one big image for me, one small one for Norlie, and another small one for Edgar.  Also saw the Stations of the Cross.  Bought it, too.  Bought also Novenas for the Miraculous Medal and for the Mary, Untier of Knots.

Since I lack flameless candles, bought again at SM Department Store.

Arranged everything as soon as I arrived home.


Unfortunately, unable to have my Mary, Untier of Knots blessed.

Then came the salubsob.  Hay....  Have to go again to the emergency room of the Adventist Medical Center.  Now, they asked that I get anti-tetanus.  That's two shots--one good for five years, the other for my current salubsob.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home