Saturday, September 23, 2017

Test Results

Went to Makati Medical Center to get my test results, both for the APE (which I took last September 15) and my mammography/ sonomammography (which I took last September 19).

Already got my result as soon I was tested for my ultrasound (which I took last September 19).

Retroverted Uterus with Myoma Uteri as described.
Thick and Intact Endometrium for age.
Normal-sized Both Ovaries.

The result of my mammography:

Round and oval densities, bilateral, correlation with sonomammography recommended.
BIRADS Category 0 (needs additional imaging evaluation)

The result of my sonomammography:

Hypoechoic masses with suggestively benign sonographic features, bilateral.  Clinical correlation and short-term follow-up by sonography after 6 months suggested to monitor stability.  Simple cysts, bilateral.
BIRADS Category 3 (probably benign finding: short interval follow-up suggested)

I was worried about my mammography and sonomammography results, I should have been worried with my annual physical exam (APE) result.

Lipid Profile
   HDL Cholesterol, Low
   ALDL, High

CBC Flow Cytometry
   Hematocrit, High
   RBC, Hight

Differential Count
   Monocytes, High

MCHC, Low

Routine Urinalysis
   Specific Gravity, Low

Electrocardiogram--Old anteroseptal wall infract

Then, walked my way to Ayala Center.  Had Mongolian lunch at Food Choices.  Would skip Baskin Robbins for now (thanks to my ECG result).  Bought Skechers shoes.  Left my purchases at The Landmark's package counter and proceeded to Glorietta 5.

Attended the anticipated Mass, we had dinner at Gerry's Grill and groceries at The Landmark before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home