Friday, April 05, 2019

Doctors

Woke with back pain.  Always had but this is different.  I think I need to have it checked.  I have been experiencing back pain for months.  Only performed stretching hoping that this will cure my back pain.  It is only with the pain in the neck when I was brought to the emergency room.

So, did not report for work but instead went to Makati Medical Center.  Went first to my two doctors (Dr. Aguirre, gastroenterologist and Dr. Anson, nephrologist) to be listed.  My gastroenterologist will be back mid-May.

Went to Maxicare to be referred to an orthopaedic surgeon.  Requested that it be the doctor who looked at me last year, Dr. Kanapi.  He asked that I have a lumbar x-ray.  Which I did.  He said it is OK to get the CD first and bring it back to him.  Else, I can only get the result tomorrow at 11:30AM.  Which I did.  He, then, interpreted the result.

Had lunch at Cafe France inside the hospital.  Since Dr. Anson's clinic starts at 4PM, just remained at the hospital to wait.  He gave me maintenance medicine--vitamin D.

Walked to Ayala Center via Dela Rosa elevated walkway.  Went to Healthy Options to buy the medicine (prefer to buy vitamins here than commercial drug store).  Also bought water shoes which I will be using for Splash Island.  Already bought a discounted ticket for it.  Had Starbucks frappe before going home.



Finally, one of my projects got implemented last April 3.  Should have been last March 20, but back-out was called for irrational reason.



A story...

The driver's services was shared.  This "sharing" always impacts me because the driver arrives late to pick me up.  Because of how they treat him, he resigned.  And I am willing to get his service in full so he will just be servicing me and my nieces. That was December 2018.  But because I feel sorry, I told that he will still service them until March 2019 while the kids still have classes.

This second wife, who cannot move on, for her plans to have him removed from the house where his family is staying (BTW owned by our family corporation) and for him to be out of work did not materialise.  I hired him and his family continues to stay in the house.

This second wife is known for making stories if a household help leaves them, either they stole something, etc.

It is April 2019, and I thought everything would be smooth.  This second wife sent an SMS message again to my driver.  Aside from harsh words, she compared the agreement they have with their new driver. This new driver used to be our driver and I never liked him.  I even think that he is the reason my Honda Civic deteriorated the way he drove it.

* They doubled the salary.  If they can do that, how come they need to have the driver's service shared?
* The working hours of the new driver is from 7AM to 7PM--and with overtime pay.  I guess you now know how my driver now used to work for them... even up to the wee hours of the early morning.
* They will also provide a cellphone load to the new driver.
* They will give him a motorcycle for service.  Wait until they see my new Toyota Avanza which we will use as a service car for me, my nieces and my "angels".

And the message has threat to it.  Planning to have him removed from my service?  That he stole something from them?  We'll see...

Note: The reason I am willing to "protect" my driver is because the way he supported us during the fire until me, my nieces and "angels" were able to adjust.  My nieces have also good words for him.  We know he is talkative but I think this second wife is afraid he knows something "controversial" about her that he might talk.  He does not have to--I already know.  Even the "dirt" about her mother and sister.  Also that this second wife got imprisoned in Singapore?  I should know, I helped pay the lawyer to have her released.  Actually, their new driver was still working for us when she got jailed in Singapore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home