Sunday, February 17, 2019

Pacsafe Toursafe AT25

Packed using my Pacsafe Toursafe EXP29.  There is a LOT of space still.  Decided to buy a smaller one.  It would be the Pacsafe Toursafe AT25.  It would be the same luggage I would be bringing for my pilgrimage to Bicol. My niece is also planning a smaller Rimowa luggage.  My other niece has other business but would be tapping my suki for it.

First stop was at Rimowa.  My niece was able to purchase what she liked.  We will pick it up on the way home.

Next stop is at Abenson to see the price the item my other niece would be purchasing.  Then, we went to my suki.  They are willing to lower the price by P2,000.00 since I am their suki.  We went to my other suki where my niece plan to sell her mobile phone.  Since she is still deciding, we had lunch at Pancake House.

We separated after in order for them to continue with their purchases while I look for mine.  Went to Pacsafe Flagship Store at Glorietta 5.  The one I wanted is not available.  I also asked them to call their other stores at SM North and SM Mall of Asia--not available.  Went to Rustan's.  Not available.  Then to The Travel Club--they never sell luggage of Pacsafe.  Went to SM Makati.  It is available!!!! And it is the last in stock.  Yes!  Bought it for 3-months instalment 0% interest.  And since I used my BDO credit card, was able to get a PhP100.00 gift certificate.  Used it immediately by buying a Columbia convertible pants.

We were then dropped off by my niece at our condo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home