Thursday, May 30, 2019

Bye Bye Civic!

The balance for my Honda Civic will be given today.  Initially, I thought the meeting would be at 10AM that I have Edgar pick me up earlier.  Since it was re-scheduled in the afternoon, decided that I be dropped-off at Greenbelt.

First have the car documents photocopied at National Bookstore, checked-out the retention plan of Sun (which I did not avail) and have lunch at Conti's.  Walked my way to Glorietta where I was pick-up again by Edgar to go to our family corporation's parking lot at Zamora to meet the buyer.

It was pretty hot and the buyer was late.  There was an exchange of payment, signature, documents, etc.  And there goes my Honda Civic.... (sad)

Then, I asked that I be dropped-off again at Greenbelt so I can deposit the payment to my account.  Went to Mary Mother of Hope Chapel at The Landmark to have masses offered for June celebrants (Nanay, Nana, Lily...).  Since I still have time, decided to queue and buy Tiger Sugar.

At least, I am making the most of my five day mandatory leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home