Saturday, May 11, 2019

Eyeglasses

Would pick-up my new eyeglasses; but first, had lunch at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf.  Was able to get Otso Diretso fans and pocket calendar as campaign materials.  Will share them.



Going to my (eye) doctor, the lady guard at the building's lobby was trying to read my fan.  Gave her one.

As I was leaving my doctor, she is endorsing the Otso Diretso senatoriables.  Gave her a fan, too!  c",)

Walked my way to Ayala Center via the Dela Rosa elevated walkway with my Otso Diretso fan.  Went straight to queue at Tiger Sugar.  It took me between one and two hours before I was able to order.  Tsk!  Tsk!

Attended the anticipated Mass at Mary, Mother of Hope Chapel in The Landmark, dinner at Phobac, groceries at The Landmark Supermarket.  Then, proceeded home.



During the working week, went to Glorietta to buy a Nokia 106.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home