Saturday, August 31, 2019

Ready Or Not Result

Went to Makati Medical Center to pick-up my result.

Of note:
Uric acid, High
Urinalysis specific gravity, Low
Mild fatty liver with right lobe cyst
Tiny cortical cysts with calcification, both kidneys

Will have this interpreted by my doctors.

I was then dropped-off at Glorietta where I had my lunch at Wendy's.

Watched Ready Or Not.  It is about an eccentric family's time-honoured tradition of  of playing a lethal game with everyone fighting for their survival as a new member joins the family.  A horror comedy.


Since I have an issue with my Beoplay A1 after updating it, decided to inquire at Bang & Olufsen at Greenbelt 5.  Was advised that their service center is at EDSA Shangri-La Plaza.  Will go there next Saturday...

Attended the anticipated Mass at Mary Mother of Hope Chapel at The Landmark.  We had dinner at Luk Yuen, bought groceries, and proceeded home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home