Saturday, October 19, 2019

Manong

Was wondering what happened to Manong.  I even told my Kuya what happened when someone called using Manong's mobile number.  He asked someone he knows working at City Hall to check on him. Finally, Manong responded to my SMS.  But how to prove that it is him when he is not answering my call--just sending an SMS.  Was able to wheedle from him his address.

So passed by McDonald's drive-thru, eating my lunch on my way.  Bought food for Edgar the driver and for Manong as pasalubong.  Thanks to Waze, we were able find the address that was given to me.

It is really Manong.  Hehehe!  He has two mobile phones.  The other one I am calling to is not able to take calls (you can't hear each other).  The other mobile phone I gave him is working.  He misunderstood what I said about that mobile phone--he can actually put two SIM in it.

I was then dropped-off at Glorietta where I will try the milk tea of Coco Fresh Tea & Juice.  It is like Macao Imperial but better.

Attended the anticipated Mass at Mary Mother of Hope Chapel in The Landmark, we had dinner at Phobac, bought groceries then proceeded home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home