Tuesday, October 01, 2019

Uncle Ben


On the way to the office, learned that Uncle Ben has passed on.  Sad.  He is my favorite uncle.  People might fight him strict but it is just because he is disciplined since he was a seaman.  Every time he steps of the ship, he has gifts for his three daughters plus me.  Her youngest daughter and I has the same toys.

Oddly, what I remember most is he likes shaping pears to animals, flowers, etc.  While he is doing it, I am eating the pear that was peeled off.  Once done, I eat the shaped pear.  Hehehe!  But my cousins seem not to remember that.

After office, will be going to La Funeraria Paz at Manila Memorial Park for my uncle's wake.  Passed by the condo to pick-up my niece.  I will be going every night.

Learned that every night, a Mass will also be said for my uncle.  Nice!  Usually, it is a padasal (rosary for the dead).

For pagpag, we passed by Shakey's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home