Friday, November 27, 2020

Playing Santa

Took a vacation leave today (it is a holiday on Monday).  Supposed to use ten of my fifteen vacation leaves per year; else, it will be forfeited.

My to-do list:

  • Pay next year's realty property tax of my Makati condominium unit.  Usually do it on the last working day of the year; but, decided to do it today to avoid many people doing their payment, too.  I was really fast!
  • Give my Christmas gift to Norly.  Already got her address and mobile number.  It took us a lot of time as we were not able to find her house easily.  The problem?  We are having a hard time understanding her direction over the mobile phone.  She finally passed her phone to someone else who as able to give a clearer direction.  One of my gifts include a personal air purifier, hoping that it would help her against #COVID19 disease  (aside from face mask/ covering, physical distancing and frequent hand washing).
  • Give my Christmas gift to Manong.  We were not able to catch him but left my gift (plus pasalubong of Jollibee Chickenjoy meal with french fries) to his relative.  He, too, has the personal air purifier.
  • Check the food I plan to give as a Christmas gift to the office.  Went to Glorietta for this.  It is still not available.  Was advised it will only be available on December.
The problem with taking a leave and have ordered online using the office as delivery address, you have to go to the office to pick it up.  Before going to Makati City Hall, picked up two of my three orders.  After paying the realty tax, went again to the office to pick up the third item of my orders.

After giving the gift to Norly, since it is already past lunch time, went to Jollibee's drive thru to buy food to-go for Edgar (the driver) and Manong.


The third of the three items I purchased is a Razer Seiren Mini microphone.  This is the first test video (podcast) I made using said microphone:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home