Sunday, November 08, 2020

Trollhunters: Tales Of Arcadia

Initially, watched "Wizards:  Tales of Arcadia".  Liked it even if I do not know the "background" of the characters.  Then I learned the sequence to watch the "Tales of Arcadia" series, that is:

Trollhunter:  Tales of Arcadia (Seasons 1 to 3)

3Below:  Tales of Arcadia (Seasons 1 and 2)

Wizards:  Tales of Arcadia (Limited Series)

Trollhunters:  Rise of the Titans (Movie)


I just completed Season 1 of Trollhunters:  Tales of Arcadia.  And I was right, I would like it, too!

Jim, a human, was chosen by the amulet to be the next Trollhunter upon the death of the current Trollhunter on the epic troll battle which infiltrated the human world.

As you watch through the different episodes, the characters slowly endear to you.  There is tug in your heart in the last episode of Season 1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home