Saturday, December 12, 2020

Toyota U-Turn

Already made an appointment today for the preventive maintenance of my Toyota Avanza.  Left the condo around 9AM for the 10AM schedule.

Was already in the area but we are still too early; thus, stopped at a Metrobank branch to withdraw for the Christmas ham.  My brother already ordered them as our gift to our relatives and friends.

At Toyota Manila Bay, was served immediately.  Edgar left to pick-up the HR-V while I am talking with my service advisor.

Passed by StorageMart to store some items before proceeding home.

My movie weekend is U-Turn starring Kim Chiu.  Supposedly scary.  Basically, those who did a U-turn on the street where a mother and child originally died in an accident, also dies due to suicide.  It appears to be suicide.  Did not scare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home