Friday, May 07, 2021

The Mitchells Vs. The Machines

 And so it continues, my movie watching (instead of [Korean] series) in Netflix.

Promotional poster

The Mitchells vs. The Machines is an American computer-animated science fiction comedy film about a family (The Mitchells), with their weirdness, saves the world from robots controlled by an artificial intelligence (AI). 

Enjoy the ride.  Funny.  #Like


Even I am working from home, went to the office to take the rapid antigen test.  Negative of #COVID19.  Thank, God!

1 Comments:

At 4/05/2022 01:33:00 PM, Blogger Andrew Hymon said...

I am andrew From Australia. I am So Glad to see your post. You did a great job in this post. It was very helpful for me. Thank you for sharing this Blog. You can take help from technical support on Netflix Phone Number Australia 1-800-431-401. you can easily check the speed, due to weak network buffering occurring in live streaming video.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home