Saturday, June 19, 2021

My Avanza's Preventive Maintenance

 Life goes on in spite of the pandemic... in the case of my Toyota Avanza.  Hehe!  Already made a 9AM appointment for its preventive maintenance at Toyota Manila Bay.

Woke up a bit late, thus, wasn't on time for the schedule.  In any case, was still serviced immediately.

Since I am already out of the house, went to SM Mall of Asia (MOA).  Will check if I can buy a potted plant, again.  The one I bought earlier died.  😔  Was dropped at Pet Express in MOA.  Was not able to buy the dog treat.  Went to the SM Store.  Was able to buy a pony tail.  Checked the place where the pop-up store was for the plant, it is no longer there.  Went to St. Paul's where I was able to buy a novena, a book and St. Benedictine medal bracelet.

Before proceeding to place I would be picked-up by the Edgar, the driver, went to the mall's Wellness area to buy the cover for my reclining pillow at Mates.  Was able to buy one.  👍

Finally, left the mall.

On the way home, remembered I need to load-up the broadband SIM used for the modems of Dolores' and Zamora parking lot's CCTV/ IP Camera.  Stopped at 7-Eleven along Buendia.  Luckily, there is Wendy's right beside it.  CLIQQ is offline at 7-Eleven; thus, proceeded to buy food-to-go at Wendy's.

For the load, tried the 7-Eleven near our condo.  Although online, was not able to load-up as the transaction is being tagged as invalid.  Perhaps, the prepaid SIMs I am loading is already expired?

At home, finished a movie in Netflix:  Nancy Drew and the Hidden Staircase.  The way Nancy Drew is portrayed in this movie is not the way I imagined it when I was reading the books.  Hehehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home