Saturday, May 29, 2021

Shopping Nokia 1.4

With the start of the pandemic, one of my nieces is in charge in buying groceries good for two (2) weeks for us.  This is to minimize the risk of catching the SARS-CoV-2 virus.  Since she is now in La Union and would be there for several months, it's my turn to do so.

Left the condo around 7:30AM with Edgar, the driver.  Was at The Landmark Supermarket around 8AM.  If I have known, would have left the condo at 8AM instead since it would open at 8:30AM.

We were second in the queue.  What is nice about being the early bird, we quickly ticked-off our shopping list.  But since I still have to buy carrot juice, will have to wait for the mall/ department store to open at 10AM.

Went to The Landmark's hardware section to buy CR2032 battery cell.  Then, to Glorietta for the Nokia store, which is now closed.  Went to MX ExpressMemo instead to buy the Nokia 1.4.  Plan to change the mobile phone used at home to this model.  Next is Standard Computer, and CompLink to buy the ink cartridges for my Canon printer.  Beard Papa's for the cream puff.  And the actual item in my list--carrot juice at Healthy Options.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home