Thursday, July 15, 2021

Second Dose of COVID-19 Vaccine

Took a leave today as I would be going to Makati Coliseum to take my second dose of #COVID19 vaccine.  Since there is really no schedule, compared when I took my first dose where an SMS instructed me the venue and schedule (date/ time).  I was told to just go back for my second dose as scheduled and not wait for an advise.

There were already many people there even if I arrived earlier (compared when I took the first dose).  There is already a process in place that going from one step to the next is easy.  Although, I noticed that the people who came is mostly there to take their second shot.  There are no people in the area for the first dose of the vaccine.  It also took me longer to finish.



After, went to Glorietta.  First stop is Digital Walker where I bought an AfterShokz Aeropex Bone Conduction Headphones at PhP1,000.00 off.  Next, bought dog treats at True Value.  Have COVID-10 vaccination card laminated at National Bookstore.  Food-to-go at Wendy's.

Before proceeding home, passed by Pet Express for more dog treats.

Since I am already out of the house, at least, make the most out of it.  😀

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home