Thursday, August 19, 2021

Unpacking

Since my things were already transferred to our new office building, decided to go onsite and unpack.

There are still workers in the building.  Two of the four elevators are for office workers and the other two is being used by the construction workers.  The elevators is kind of slow compared from our previous office building.

It took me about two to three hours to unpack and make my new work area to be set-up the way I wanted it.

My personal things include:

  • For COVID-19 protection
    • Desk air purifier with HEPA filter and UV light
    • Automatic alcohol dispenser
  • For video conferences/ meetings
    • Webcam
    • Microphone
    • Speaker
  • For ergonomics
    • Monitor stand
    • Wireless keyboard
    • Wireless mouse
    • Memory foam aerowedge (to sit on to increase height)
  • Mouse pad
  • In-out tray
  • Tape dispenser
  • Stapler
  • Plant decor
😆

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home